How to Become — or Not — a Golden-Ager
· Turn 60 and realize you’re only really a day older.
· Learn that being a Grandma is pretty cool.
· Start jogging more to strengthen those bones.
· Discover you finally do have osteoporosis, all the same.
· Find you “shouldn’t be” jogging. Start power walking again.
· Face the fragility of life when your hubby passes.
· Face becoming more independent… again.
Decide to retire.
· Discover you have more time to write.
· Discover you can finally publish a book.
· Discover you have more time to travel.
· Turn 70 and realize you’re only really a day older.